Monday, March 31, 2008

New Item Endcap

I finished my new item endcap this week which will be on permanent display. You may recognize the fellow flying as your's truly. He was inspired by one of the images on the TJ's bags, which I believe was inspired by one of DaVinci's sketches of flying machines. The sign is viewable from both sides.

Here's the front. Holding a passport in one hand, and the product in the other. The product can be switched out whenever a new product arrives. I like my scarf the best.


The whole display. I also cut out some wooden arrows which I then coated in a chalkboard paint. They were then velcro taped onto the wall. This way I can easily replace them when new items arrive. It's a great time saver and I am working on putting more of them around the store.


My skinny legs and custom hawaiin boots on the back.


Hopefully this will intrigue people to look around the corner.


Just can't stop paintin' masonite. More projects on the way. Workin' on redoing our whole coffee and tea display!

2 comments:

virgo said...

You truly amaze me with your talents!!!!

John Karel said...

whoa ya great job man... the front/back usage makes me want to turn corners